- I am over 60 years of age and have difficulty while passing urine, can you help?
- Having difficulty while urinating is a very common problem in this age and you need to be evaluated thoroughly. You need to book an appointment with us once you have tested yourself for:
- a) Ultrasound kidney, ureter and bladder with post void residual urine
- b) Urine Complete
- c) Blood Sugar Random and Fasting
d) Serum PSA
- Do you have experience with laser surgery of prostate?
- Sure, we are dealing with LASER Prostatectomies for a long time now.
We use both diode and holmium laser
- Do you perform Robotic Radical Prostatectomies? I heard they are very rare?
- Yes, that is in fact true. We don’t deal with Robotic Radical Prostatectomies as we don’t have a robot.
- I was operated for prostate surgery TURP about ten years ago. Now, I have the same problem in passing urine and my PSA is 56 mg/dl.
- Please contact us for an appointment with fresh ultrasound, you may need to be operated for reTURP. Bone scan might also be needed after biopsy of the tissue. With that done, we will discuss further options with you.